Job Profile Details
- Should have excellent Communication Skills
- Should have good experience in Student Counselling
- Must be willing to do Tele calling
- Should be capable of Telephone Sales, Direct Marketing and internet sales,
- Should be able to complete all the Admission process
- Should collect all the Fees & maintain records of it.
- Should be capable of Creating & Managing Batches
- Should be capable of interacting & coordinating with the faculty
- Should be Proficient in MS-Office
- Should have basic knowledge of Accounting & Tally
- Knowledge of Kannada is absolute Must, Hindi is desirable.
- Communicate effectively with students in all matters.
- Must be Social media savvy.
- Business Lead Generation Managers
- Should be capable of generating business leads from various Job Portals & Social Media.
- Should follow up, convince & convert the business leads.
- Must be highly Social media savvy
- Capable of undertaking E-mail & WhatsApp Campaigns
- Capable of undertaking Ad Campaigns like Google Adwords, Facebook etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be highly result oriented
- Placement Manager
- Generate employment opportunities for our students by establishing and maintaining productive employer partnerships.
- Should follow up with various Corporates, MSME’s, CA’s & place our Students on regular jobs or on Internships.
- Follow up & Liaison with various HR Recruitment Companies to place our Students on regular jobs or on Internships.
- Must be highly Social media savvy
- Should be able to convince the prospective employers to accept our Students for regular jobs or for Internships
- Attend various Job fairs, mela’s etc. to place our students
- Should possess excellent Communication skills
- Should be very good in Correspondence.
- Digital Marketing Experts
- Develop digital marketing strategy in tune with the Company’s Vision.
- Plan and execute all Web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Must be highly result oriented
- Design & build and maintain company’s social media presence.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identify critical conversion points and drop off points and optimize user funnels.
- Business Development Manager
- Should be Highly Result & Target Oriented
- Excellent in Written & Oral Communication Skills
- Must be able to Convince & convert business leads
- Must be Social media savvy
- Must be able to coordinate with Various teams to achieve desired results
- Develop & Implement Growth strategies
- Researching new Business opportunities and viable income streams
- Should be able to handle Objections and Conflict Resolution
- Maintain all Office records
- Must have working knowledge about Digital Marketing & SEO
- Must have working knowledge about various marketing campaigns viz Email, WA, Google Adwords, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Must be willing to walk the extra mile to get results
- Accounts Executive
- Should be sound in Accounting principles
- Take Care of all Accounts, Book keeping & Financial reports
- Proficient in Tally & Excel
- Take care of all Banking related works
- Must be Tech savvy
- Must be able to maintain Payroll, ESI, PF etc.
- Must follow up & collect the balance payments without much delay.
- Must Possess a Two wheeler & willing to travel
Jobs & Employment“National Business School for PRACTICAL MBA” is a Innovator in Business Education & a great place to work. We teach Business Education in a very stress-free environment. We are looking for talented Professionals to help us grow to build our reputation as an Innovator in business studies. If you plan to pursue your career with us, it requires commitment which often means, walking that extra mile for our Students. Are you up for this challenge? If you have an idea, which can possibly make a difference or if you think that you have the right juices to bring in Innovation & Development, you could simply walk into our office, explain, convince & be a part of the team. Salary is NOT at all a constraint for Candidates with right qualifications & Experience. Liberal Incentives will also be offered for the right performing candidates & will be the Best in the Industry. Please send in your CV/Resume to email@example.com & clearly mention “Name of the Position“ applied for, in the Subject Line.
At Corporate Office – Bengaluru
Our Franchisee Development Team requires the following Professionals to develop Franchisee business throughout India.
Asst. General Managers
Depending upon your qualification & experience, you can take up any of the roles mentioned above. Tell us, how you can contribute to the team and make a difference.
Responsibilities of Franchisee Development Team
Stage – I
• Identify & locate potential franchisee partners in every State by advertising in the local Newspapers, various websites & in other appropriate medium.
• Conduct seminar/ Organize Meetings with all the potential franchisee partners.
• Strategize to convert potential business Investors & entrepreneurs to become our Franchisees.
• Follow up with the potential franchisee partners till the finalization stage.
Stage – II
• Follow up with all the potential franchisees & get all the Legal and commercial commitments fulfilled.
• Make sure that every franchisee adheres to the common minimum standards prescribed by the company in every way.
• Co-ordinate with the franchisees, help them in every possible way & ensure that the centres are opened on time without any problems.
Stage – III
• Should always ensure that there is seamless integration between the Company & the franchisees at all time & in all aspects
• Ensure Monthly “Marketing & Advertisement” contribution from every franchisee reaches the company within the first week of every month.
• Ensure that all the billing collections by the franchisees reach the company at the earliest.
• Ensure that the franchisee’s share reach back to them within seven working days from the company.
VP – IT Related
Deputy Program Director
IT Lab Faculty
Web Designers and Administrators
Manager – Finance
Asst. Manager – Finance
Assistance – Finance
Front Office Executive
Manager – Admin
Asst. Manager – Admin
Driver cum Office Assistance
If you have an idea, which can possibly make a difference or if you think that you have the right juices to bring in Innovation & Development, you could simply walk into our office, explain, convince & be a part of the team.
We are on the Lookout for Faculty at various cities in India to teach various Management Subjects like General Mgmt/ Marketing/ Finance/ HR/ Banking/ Corporate Laws/ Production/ Entrepreneurship etc.,
We do not have positions for full time faculty. We need Visiting Guest Faculty on assignment basis. Depending upon your availability & convenience, we can assign you to more than one franchisee centres in one city or even different cities.
If you have the Real Practical working Experience & willing to share them with our Participants & teach them out of Passion – then you are the person that we are looking at.
Faculty should teach Management subjects out of sheer PASSION & out of their PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE. We are not very keen on high academic qualifications but very keen on the Practical Experience.
We need “Domain Experts” and “Subject Matter Experts” from various Industry Verticals like E-Commerce, Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Pharmaceuticals, Retail/FMCG, InfoTech, ERP, Telecom, Real Estate & Construction, Commodity Trading etc
The Subject Matter Experts or SME’s should be from the Industry & they should have PRACTICAL experience & in-depth knowledge of their Particular Industry vertical & its line of business activity.
We prefer Professionals/ Entrepreneurs from the Actual Industry who are leading Professionals/ Consultants/ Domain Experts/ Leading Practitioners/ Senior Executives working in Top Companies & MNC companies and should be able to provide very valuable insights & give PRACTICAL advice & expert suggestions. They should be in a position to give Expert Advice, Guidance & Suggestion of Best Practices in the Trade & Industry.
All Faculty Positions are on “Assignment and Consultancy Basis”. As far as possible, We shall plan & design our Program according to your Convenience.
If you have an idea, which can possibly make a difference or if you think that you have the right juices to bring in Innovation – you could simply walk into our office, explain, convince & be a part of the team. If you are interested to take up these assignments, please do write to us – We would like to talk to you.
Please send in your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & clearly mention “ Your Area of Expertise” applied for, in the Subject Line. Also do indicate your Monetary.
At All State Capitals
We need very dynamic professionals to head our Regional offices in all major metro cities.
- Should be Capable of taking Complete Ownership of the Regional Office in terms of Overall Performance, Profit & Loss, Cash flows, ROI etc.
- Should be a “One Point” contact for the overall Functioning of the regional office.
- Should interact and manage all the Franchisees in the entire state/ entire region.
- Should interact with various executives/ various departments at the Head office & ensure smooth co-ordination between the HO & the respective regional office.
- Should excel in Man-Management & motivation Skills with Team Members, Franchisee Business Partners, Customers, Guest Faculty members and be able to relate to and create trust in all.
- Should have Entrepreneurial Spirit & Approach of the highest order
- Should be able to travel in the region very extensively
- Graduate/ Post graduate in any discipline with at least 15 years of experience, out of which 5 years should be in a senior position
- Experience in the Franchising business is definitely an added advantage.
- A P&L Focused Manager with planning / budgeting ability, able to deliver Results.
- An Astute, Experienced and innovative Business Manager with Solid background in Management of Branch offices/ Independent Profit centres.
- Experience with Proven Capabilities in Starting, Establishing, Nurturing & Take off.
- An effective, communicator & motivator with a track record of “Achievements” in implementing policies successfully & efficiently.
Age is not a constraint, as long as you are Healthy, Energetic and able to travel and meet the above requirements.
Salary is not at all a constraint for the right candidate. Plus attractive Incentives.
Please send in your Resume to email@example.com along with a brief write-up as to – Why we should consider your candidature? Also do indicate your monetary expectations. Clearly mention the post applied for in the Subject Line